PLEASE READ EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO GET ONE OF OUR SHELTIES IS HERE.
You must be on our waiting list to be considered for one of our puppies or dogs.
YOU have to MAKE AN APPOINTMENT AND MEET WITH US to be added to our waiting list, YOU DO NOT AUTOMATICALLY get added by simply just FILLING OUT THIS FORM.
We have changed how we are going to deal with our waiting list requests from now on.
1. We are no longer going to keep a long waiting list. ONLY the forms of EOPLE WHO HAVE MET and INTERVIEWED WITH US will be kept and you will remain on our list until a puppy is available to you or you notify us that you have found a puppy or dog and request to be removed from the list.
2. We are no longer keeping people on our waiting list who have not met or interviewed with us. If you submit a form and don't meet with us you won't be hearing from us. YOU NEED TO CALL US. WE DONT CALL YOU.
3. Waiting list request forms will be kept for 30 days no longer, if in that time you have not called and made an appointment to meet with us or have not met with us your form will be thrown away. WE ONLY KEEP THE FORMS OF THOSE THAT HAVE MET WITH US THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS.
The only way to be considered for one of our shelties is by:
1. Filling out the waiting list inquiry form, and
2. Make an appointment to Meet and interviewing with us.
It is YOUR responsibility to call us to schedule the appointment, not ours to call you.
Please fill out the waiting list form below.
Waiting List Inquiry Form
This is "NOT" an application!
Simply the information we use to match you to a puppy that we may have that meets the criteria that you are looking for, or if we should hear of another breeder that may have puppies or dogs available if we don't. It is contact information for us when we need to get in touch with you as well as prepare all contracts and documents when a puppy is available so that we can have everything prepared when it is time for you to come and pick up your pup.
We suggest checking back regularly on our website Nursery page for litter announcements. If we don’t have any puppies or dogs we would be happy to refer you to another reputable breeder. If you would like a referral to another breeder, please just let us know up front, we do not presume nor assume that everyone wants a referral.